Buying and selling property can be a complex and time consuming activity relying heavily on excellent communication, good management and experienced professionals. Choose Walker Smale with confidence knowing that in addition to the partners having over 70 years combined estate agency experience, we have also been in business for over 20 years and our enthusiasm and expertise is testament to our longevity in the industry. You may like to consider some of our other attributes below:
- We will provide you with an accurate market appraisal of your home taking into account all the influencing factors affecting the property market, whilst considering your plans for the future.
- We will organise an Energy Performance Certificate for you by one of our approved Energy Assessors if required, along with a floorplan of your property.
- We will take great care how we present your property to prospective buyers and provide a detailed multi-page property brochure as well as online listings on the property portals.
- Whilst we embrace the internet, we still believe in the tried and trusted approach of speaking to as many prospective buyers as possible to encourage greater viewing activity. We follow up every viewing and will give you comprehensive feedback coupled with appropriate advice.
- We will manage all stages of the transaction for you and provide guidance every step of the way through to completion of the sale. You will also have the benefit of our advice, if you need it, with any connected purchase and, of course, you have access to our mortgage advisor if required.
Why does this matter? It matters because selling or letting a property is not just about marketing to an audience of people through the internet or newspaper and hoping or the best. At Walker Smale we embrace all the of the modern techniques for reaching people but combine it with running a traditional approach alongside to guarantee that we exhaust every avenue in finding a suitable buyer or tenant for your property.
Ask yourself the following questions when thinking about instructing an agent:-
- How much would it be worth to know your agent valued your property correctly to achieve the best possible price - this may not always be the highest valuation?
- How much would it be worth to know your chosen agent was an expert in negotiation?
- Beyond finding a suitable buyer or tenant is where an experienced agent really comes into their own, so imagine having found a buyer for your property and you have consequently committed fees on a linked purchase - how much would it be worth to know (monetary and emotionally) that you are in the hands of an agent that can draw upon all of their experience to hold your sale together when obstacles arise along the way?
Why Walker Smale? Because we believe that our experience along with our determined and enthusiastic approach will make a real difference to what is likely to be one of the biggest decisions that any home owner is likely to make. Your largest asset deserves to be in the safe hands of a professional estate agency with high standards.